Wednesday, May 6, 2009

that look....


I realize this is a lot late!!!! But I have been busy, no lie...
Happy NSD!!! ( National Scrapbooking Day)
I just wanted to share some of my goodies from the weekend....I am so excited I actually completed 16 1/2 layouts to celebrate!!! That's huge by any standards...to my scrappin' chicks they know what I mean....

This is one of my few favorites...this one was drawn for a challenge!! YAY I really won a challenge! I so never win, anything!! Thanks to Studio Calico they rocked for NSD!!
Regardless I love the way this turned out....It is on kraft paper, stamped with Noah Letters from Studio Calico. Ink is Tim Holtz (of course) then I yellow washed it, did not wait for it to dry, misted it.. Waited for it to dry (sort of I am not patient) misted again.
I realize It is hard to see but in person the effect is fantastic. Rockin'

Hey thanks for checking me out!!!

Got to run it is garage sale weekend and I have way to much to do...We'll talk soon...We have a ton to get rid of hahahaha
Shop Smart!!-L.