Thursday, June 24, 2010

happy friday






Wishing you a mighty happy friday!!!!!


May your day be plentiful and may all things go your way. When you open the doors may the birds sing and the sun shine. May a random hot stranger offer you a Venti Cold Starbucks. Sorry That's my favorite friday thing :). May the D$#@ bugs leave you alone.


I am not a big fan of bugs. We have been getting our fair share of rain, which brings the bugs. Ughhh....I must say I am not sweet in any way, so I have to ask myself why me?

I am the bug juice.


Well on to bigger and better matters. I have picked up all the dog leftovers, my yard is mowed, the pool is clean, the laundry is done, the closets are colorized. Whats left to do you might ask??????


Scrap of course!


Have a scrappy weekend and may you be your creative self!!! Remember: "Be happy-Laugh- Giggle-Smile-Laugh!"


Thanks for sharing a few of my little numbers...
-L.