Monday, June 28, 2010

framework

One of my favorite things to create are these frames. They are white canvas to start. When I am done I have a beautiful little something to share. The opening is a 4x6 which I like because you don't have to adjust the photo size beyond the basic developing. I have made many of these treasures in my day and no two are alike no matter how hard I try.

This one is hands down my favorite. I can't part with it. It is created with the always lovely Crate Paper. What I love about it are, the colors and the textures. It is inked, painted, and misted. The fibers and the scrabble pieces are vintage. Got to have a touch of vintage here and there..

If you'd like to check out a few of my other frames pop over to my Esty shop, maybe you'd love to have one for someone special. Note that someone special could be you too. :-)

Thanks for sharing one of my favorite things.....
-L
xx