Wednesday, June 23, 2010

grow.....beautiful........





Some days things just fit nicely and happily......
This just makes me happy.....
"Grow Beautiful....God captured me with you.............."
Have paint and ink, add a sewing machine and a girl's pleased as punch.....
There are days when I can stare for hours at something and think "What is it? What's it missing?"
Then there are days when I sit down and in a 1/2 hour I have this....I am pleased.
I love, love, love paper. I love it enough, to if the paper boat was sinking and it was the paper
or the hubby, I'd hesitate. That's honesty.
I mean think about it:
Does he match all the time?
Does he wear a great pattern every time?
Does he arrive and you think how did I ever live without that color?
Does he smell wonderful every time when he arrives?
Does he have all matching accessories?
Does he let you paint and ink him when you want? .........OKAY don't answer that one...TMI!!
What I am trying to say is I love paper......It's a great affair of the heart.....
-L.