Thursday, October 22, 2009

spring fever.....





the weather is uckie and the leaves are fallin' all around. I have spring fever.....I am sure of it...
Today we left the house with a wind chill, a wind chill in October...I mean please....
Therefore I have decided that the spring fever theory is the one I going with today.
Looking forward to blooms and buds on the trees. I can't wait for the sunrise to happen before I rise not two hours after...ughhhhh.
So the layout I am going with is spring fever. What I love about this layout is the texture and the out of focus photos. I may have thought at first that the photos weren't worth keeping, but the more I embraced them the more I realized they were perfect. They captured the movement of a sweet child puddle jumping. One thing is for sure they don''t stop moving, once you say yes to the puddles.
L.