Friday, October 23, 2009

mayberry's fall showers........




Welcome to mayberry....today you'll have a few showers..nothing fancy, just rain. That's what he said, who you ask, my weather boy I tell you. Just rain, I think my weather boy should be granted an office with a window, then he could take a good long look outside even at lunch. Cause that's when he repeated himself again...just rain....what? I am thinking it's a no raise review this month, and that will haunt him..poor thing..maybe he should think sales...cause somebody's buying this....

Just rain huh, I think that the snowman decided differently....that's right people
"It's raining, it's snowing, this old girl ain't snoring"
A much as I love the seasons change in the neighborhood, I'd pay big money for FFFFlorida right about now.
I want to be singing Christmas tunes and decorate the halls with bells and holly...HOHOHOHOHO
Have a super creative weekend. Get out the glitter and make the season sparkle..
Live from Mayberry Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow.....
L-