Monday, October 12, 2009

seriously????




"It's beginning to look alot like Christmas"
Seriously........4, 4, FOUR, FOUR inches in October......well, Merry Holiday to you......
No matter how you say it, yell it, whisper it, it is still snow and it is still FOUR inches.....It is snowing hard enough for limited visibility and drive slow recommendations....
I am very excited to see the 3D Christmas Carol movie, which comes out Nov. 6. Until today seemed like a crazy ridiculous notion.

I say, lets get out the decorations and celebrate the holidays....
It is just a little too early for me. So today I am blue and hoping it will soon become 80*.I still hold faith the temperature will return, a few years ago Belle's birthday had an 80* day in November....anything is possible.
I just had to share the weather with you, for with out the weather what would we have to talk about...
I am excited to share that I scrapped all weekend and cleaned the studio, which is in need of a major overhaul. Belle's under the weather so it was a great weekend to stay in.I am working on some fun projects and can't wait to share.

I am thinking about remodeling our home(HAHAHAHA)....we aren't looking for much bigger but maybe laid out better. I can tell you we will be making the studio BIGGER if not any other room. Ughhh===dream ,the largest room in the home is...................to the right girl it'll sell! Even that random sink I tell you!! That's what I tell Mr. C.Who says I should complain this is my space and I am grateful. I realize this, however....I am feeling cramped. I spend so much of my time organizing and I love it , sort of. Big would be good.
Greetings from the winter wonderland.
L.