Monday, October 26, 2009

got a wild hair....




Got a wild hair this weekend...
Like I needed more on my desk...
Everything else was so willing to move aside and wait quietly...
Then all the goodies began to dance on the canvas...
Everything is starting to pop off the canvas..This morning to flowers are beginning to dance in color. I am in love...I can't wait to share and finish this yummie little goodie. I'll keep you posted. Unless something else pops into my head in the night and this slides over awhile too.

This weekend we had a chance to attend a Girls and Science event, at our Science Museum.
It was pretty good, Belle had a fabulous time and couldn't get enough. The only thing she was sad to find or not find, was they didn't have enough biologists attending. Imagine that. Mainly she was looking to bend the ear of a marine biologist or zoologist. Next time someone from the zoo would be fabulous, we would be there special. However, this photo below is just a taste of her great day. She would have spent all the time in the world with the surgeons, registered nurses and cardiologists from St. Jude, the women were inspirational.




If you get a chance to explore a heart even a pig heart do it. She was so very intrigued. If your local Science Museum sponsors a special day like this don't miss it. Be sure to support your Museum today these are the things that matter most. A simple day...time well spent....
One note Mom loved the color of the gloves...enough said on, why I am not the doctor in the house to easily distracted, " Oh look, purple gloves" Even worse I'd be " ohhhh, something shiny"
We had a chance to meet botanists, geologists, entomologists, meteorologists, physicists, molecular biologists, ologists, ologists, ologists.....( you get the picture etc, etc, etc...) I decided ahead of time if anyone should ask (which they did not :(....) I would be a momologist!!! scrapologist, creatologist, or a junkologist) I was hoping to come up with something.......instead I spent the day in awe....Thank goodness for all the "ologists" in the world....we need more of them.

Create Joy Today....L-