Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blue Icee and Daddy....


Life is simple and precious...it can be concluded into the simple need of a big blue icee.  With the wrap of her "tiny blankie" and a big straw we have a delight that only Daddy knows how to buy...It is their treat and their time.  This photo is hands down one of my hubby's favorite.

It is all about the big blue icee.  It takes the world away and offers a hint of a treat and a whole lot of fun!  Some days I have to wonder if we all started the day with a big blue icee, it just might be a better place.  Really, just imagine it: at the intersection instead of the morning growl from the car beside you who is of course in more of a hurry than you, they'd be sipping on a big blue icee....  Or when you greeted your boss this morning she would have to smile a toothy grin at your big blue icee teeth.  I'm sure she would be blue too.

So today I must say I am wishing for a big blue icee. It will be a tough day here, and I will work hard to find the good in this day.  I have faith it will close with peace and joy.  Only one more sleep to a day off and results we are so waiting for.  We can't wait to start a three day weekend.  Hopefully we are able to find some delightful treasures.   Belle will probably start with a big blue icee and my will be Starbuck's love..  I can be sure that my day will include a big blue cotton candy--what a great start to the season!!!

Have something blue today, and I'll bet it will give you the smile your looking for.
~L