Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Morning!!!



Welcome this week with a delight of my dog Jorge when she was a puppy...thanks to a few vintage finds and October Afternoon papers.  She was adorable.  She loved the water and given the chance would jump in the tub and beg for a bath.  Who does that?  This dog was a fish...If there was a puddle she would pull to be wet.

We have a small victory to celebrate in this house today.  No it is not political.  It is my discharge from the neurosurgeons.  Friday I had follow up and I am on a road to recovery.  They had very positive things to say about my future.  It is time to start over and get busy.  I realize it will not be all at once, but in no time at all.  It will be a distance memory!!  Celebrate!  I have a great deal of physical therapy to do...uughh...  The discomfort of the spine missing will become common place for me.  I can not imagine.  I am hopeful that with time I will be stronger and I pray additional tumors do not return. 

Time, for that I am grateful!  I wasn't expected to walk again and I am walking, maybe a bit shorter and slower.  But these legs work, if they work I will walk. Even though there was a few days of touch and go, and the experience very personal, I am so grateful to be here now....Thank you for all of your support and prayers.  The amazing power of prayer...

Be creative everyday~L....