Tuesday, January 18, 2011

nothing is better

when you find a great big note......

things to love....

Love my family...
Love my girl....
Love my man...
Love my dogs...
Love my friends...
Love spring and fall....
Love Christmas....
Love Margaritas...
Love real Christmas trees....
Love chips, any kind....
Love caf free dt coke...
Love it on ice with a straw...
Love vintage goodies...
Love a good book...
Love to be in bed by 6...
Love fabric...
Love early mornings...
Love a good fire...
Love to walk...
Love quiet...
Love simple...
Love bunnies...
Love my scrappin'...
Love olives...
Love my studio....
Love picket fences...
Love sandwiches...
Love cows...
Love the woods...
Love front porches...
Love quilting...
Love to goo places...
Love to wear black...
Love the birds...
Love my yoga...
Love my sewing machine...
Love all my can do's...
Love to talk to mom at 8...
Love beef jerky...
Love color...
Love Hardwood floors...
Love lots of cute pillows...
Love yummie jewelry...
Love flowers...
Love clean...
Love good yarn...
Love blue cotton candy....
Love a good breeze...
Love pattern books...
Love a great smile...
Love sweetarts...
Love to knit...
Love popcorn...
Love valentines...
Love to read...
Love slippers...
Love my backyard..
Love loons....
Love good hair products...
Love to get good mail...
Love the movies...
Love the smell of babies...
Love the phone...
Love old brick buildings...
Love to talk...
Love to listen...
Love Belle's piano playing...
Love junk....
Love to be lost...
Love Mr.C's voice...
Love Starbucks....
Love the bookstore...
Love when it rains and snows...
Love sweatshirts...
Love a good photo...
Love light blue with brown...
Love my time...
Love to Believe...
Love a ride in the woods...
Love award shows...
Love strawberries...
Love to collect goodies...
Love good music...
Love my ipod...
Love paper...
Love antique shopping...
Love to go for a ride....
Love Sundays...
Love you and me and Belle...
Love my girlfriends...
Love to make lists...

Finally this love list could go on forever....may this life add many more loves in my life...~L