Friday, January 21, 2011

faith....


faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.....Martin Luther king Jr...
Have a little faith and ye shall walk again.....
Faith is about doing and taking a chance. Being willing to step without caution. I am not a risk taker. I am a planner.. My hubby tells me all the time, life is about taking a risk, a chance you'll never know unless you just jump. He says that I shouldn't be so afraid of everything. That I ought to step forward and leap into the unknown. Well, to my sweet man--I say, I am a risk taker, just a small jumper. I walk to the destination I don't run.

When I met you I took a chance to be loved.
For you, I jumped...
For you, I ran...
For you, I didn't think...
For you, I loved...
For you, I have faith...
My faith in your love opened my heart and I let go....
Love you forever....~L