Wednesday, January 19, 2011

create.....

Create....define how?

To be creative? To do something fancy, unique or filled with design?

We all work hard to create a life that is designed for ourselves....one that is uniquely our own. It may not be fancy but it will be filled with our own design.
A design that hopefully is suited just for you.

Many of us create with pen and paper. Some create with food, or paint. Maybe you create with your children, or your time. Whatever it is, it is "your" mark on this earth. What have you created with?
I have worked hard to create with a life that is good for my husband and daughter. It is not a big fancy life. It is simple and it is good.

My sweet girl gave us a Christmas card this year and she wrote"Mom+Dad, You make me feel like the greatest girl on earth!" Those simple words will be with me always....

So, I have created the best thing there is on this earth for me---it is her. It's that simple. We are not fancy, wealthy, our lives are day to day things. We get by with the basics and today that is the greatest gift I can give her. Family of love.

If it were up to me, I'd probably write this story a bit differently. Who knows, maybe in a lot of ways I already have. I'd make things a little easier, filled with less burdens. Then I thought about it and decided... Maybe you don't want to be the one to create the story or change it, because you don't want to know the ending yet..


Maybe....I think, it is just accepting there are just things, we don't get to create or understand. We all believe that we'll keep going forever, that is what drives us to survive. To work hard to be better, to create goodness. To fully live, to live full in the beauty and grace of life eternal. It is possible.

Well, so I guess this is going to be my story. One that is filled with "How do you do this" My answer is I don't know. I have faith in all that can be good. Even in the midst of all the worries and the what if's, there is this "I know". "I believe"

Today is hard. Tomorrow won't be easy. But it will appear and it will be a new creation of beauty. Though this is hard, I really want to rise above it. I will be willing to change, to be stronger. I am not strong, I am not a fighter...I am a survivor....

I think.....

If you can walk.....walk.

If you can sing.....sing.

If you can write....write.

If you can believe....believe.

If you can.....then do....

I wish I knew what I had to do, I wish I could create a good, to strengthen my heart. It's a new way of living and looking at this world. This world I created, or shall we say this life that was created for me.

I will have to do something. I will have to take this dare and create a new path. Sometimes you don't even know when you have taken your first step until your already there. Monday I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing the Tuesday, God gives us...... I will be grateful.

Be sure to name your gifts, even if they are ones you have created. Remember to list a good life.
~L