Thursday, July 1, 2010

the waters calling....




Today we take a holiday from the studio....but wait until see you what I have created, it's drying and I'm loving it!
Yes, it's that time again, the holiday is upon us and the waters are calling my name.
The water gives us peace and assurance the all things will come to balance with every gentle wave to shore.
It is our time, to just be...
It is our goal to become more relaxed and step out of our lives. Goal is to just breathe.
It is amazing how our little time there, gives us a chance to talk, walk, and think. Time to say nothing, sit well, and clear our heads...
Get back to the basics of our life and be able to go home happy. It is a chance to reserve these days for us. In many ways it is a chance for us to be selfish in a good way.
Plan is to breathe deeply and remind myself of the journey this year has brought to my family. Although it has been difficult and is not over, I will show my gratitude to this earth at the waters edge. In hopes the waters help to wash the pain and grief away. I will do little, I will simply look at the beauty around us, nothing fancy...just peace.
We are all so blessed to be alive and to be able to have this journey on earth. Life isn't perfect by any means and usually it isn't always the way we thought it would be. But life goes on. I plan to be a part of it. I am grateful.
I am having a birthday this weekend and this year I am celebrating. It will not be an ordinary birthday, it will be a birthday, I am healthy for. It will be mine. I am grateful to my body for keeping me here, allowing me to step quietly out of my life and still be able to return.
This weekend just breathe...breathe joy...breathe peace...breathe gratitude...breathe for you...
whatever you need...breathe for you....
-L.