Thursday, March 25, 2010

My 15 minutes of fame.....


a quiet little celebration....

In February 2010...Scrapbook Trends published a couple of my little old layouts.
I was very excited to be published for the first time, and I was very proud. It was one of my goals to accomplish!

It was really cool to see me in a store, and both of the layouts are very special to me. Page 26, "Love who you Love" and page 65 "Sweet Pea".
The first one is music based and the second one shows how I love to include lots of elements for texture, this used fabric...
In my wildest dreams I'd never thought to be chosen, but it is real and we are plenty thrilled.

So there you have it my 15 minutes of fame....

I realize to some people it is an everyday occurrence, but for me, I rarely like to put myself out there. Look at this crazy blog thing for example. It is not easy to jot something on it or to share for example. Don't get me wrong, I love having this blog, it is fun and it is very good for me. But really is anyone out there?

The publication came at a great time for me personally,with my recovery from the surgery still underway, it helped to pry me out of bed and start getting back to living. With that we celebrate.

On the day the magazine came out I was grateful, to have a little something to celebrate!!

Today I just thought I'd share my news that still makes me smile......
-L.