Wednesday, March 17, 2010

so I think I can knit??





this winter has been spent with my feet up!!!
The idea of running to the studio wasn't in the cards for me. The idea of running period or sitting in a chair or standing at the draft table, out of the question. The studio has become storage. It waits, patiently.
With that there is a must to create something. I have not picked up needles in 25 years.
I have knit or crocheted, everyone a little something to wear I am certain they are thrilled. hahaha...
I decided this was what would keep my hands busy and it has worked. I have taught my crazy self to stitch. Mind you I stitch all that is easy!!!!I only do easy...period....
Can you guess what it is ? Check back tomorrow and I'll share the finished product. I am so excited and just can't believe this is me!!!!
Have faith and you'll always create a "little" happiness
-L.