Saturday, December 19, 2009

life happens...


Life happens....even if your sleeping...

What time is it, you might ask well it's 2:27 am and a magic number I kinda think. Sleeping these days is tough, when your mind doesn't stop running. I think that I am spending alot of energy just chasing thoughts. As you know I read alot, online and in print. A few days ago I found this number from a friendly little blog.

It wasn't until today I learned how to make it work here. uggghhh... Then again it wasn't until today after watching for this about the 5th time I realized, today was the day, I was meant to learn how to embedd something into my blog page. It has been nearly one year I have been doing this blog, and only today I figured it out. If you knew me like some do, that's a surprise...so with that today is the day I am meant to play it here....

One thing she said was that it was greatness. I think that I'll agree with her. I'll laugh and I'll cry and I'll remember those I love....

(turn down that crazy Christmas music I got going and enjoy with me)


http://


If your up and stopping by, share it with "The" friends...you know you all have them..

This is dedicated to my dear friend who cried with me yesterday....

I promise to believe.....