Thursday, December 10, 2009

toooo long....


well, hello world ....it's been awhile...

as many of you have been reminding me it's been awhile and the mice

have begun to mold and frankly just ran away.


soooooo......today I say Hello....


We have been very busy here at the Studio getting ready for the Holidays and setting

out on a new adventure.


I have opened a small store on Esty and it is doing very well. I say thank you.

To all my shoppers I hope you will enjoy your notions and thank you to my family

for supporting me all the way. You'll have to check it out I'll try to get a link here ( that's another thing to learn, I say with a sigh...)



As the world knows we had our first blizzard in the Midwest and this morning it was-15 no including the wind chill. Last night all in the same hour the recoil, the oven and the furnace all stopped working. I am certain there is a black cloud called my life. We woke to a house that was 52 degrees in the kitchen and 58 degrees everywhere else.


Furnace man cometh and taketh my monies..... but I'll have to say he came today!! Thank you Thank you...He was lucky enough to earn a big bag of candies.
Above you'll find the pity tree...I found this little lovely in our favorite greenhouse. It lie on the ground tossed away for trash...No one to love it. No home to go..Until I came along, the guy looked at me like I was nuts pulling it out of the trash. What do you want for it?, I asked. He smiled and said $4...sold....
In ten minutes we had two trees and decorations to go....The guy shook his head and congratulated my hubby. That's the fastest tree purchase he'd ever seen..."Lucky man you are!"
it really is beautiful..i'll take better pictures next time...got to run...esty is calling....
L-