Wednesday, May 26, 2010

owlie owlie owlie....






Owlie...is just how we felt it today!! Didn't it turn out just divine.

This was the colors that Belle chose and at first and during the process I have to admit I wrinkled my nose often. However, once this delicious tote was finished and felted....it grew on me and now today Owlie or not it makes me smile..

I love it I had to adjust the pattern slightly the get the openings lined up for the strap, but hey it looks fab and she loves it. This tote even has side pockets for all sorts of goodies.
It is created with a double strand and I love how it feels good and solid to the touch. It is the perfect size for her treasures and a couple of good books.

I finished a small cosmetic bag for the inside. Overall this project took just a few hours and makes us smile. Even if we are a little owlie.

-L.

note: color can be a good thing, even if you think they don't match. They always manage to pull it off and here you are....