Friday, March 15, 2013

friday...


I love the bits of life and I love to use them in my pages.

life is made up bits and pieces of happiness, sorrow, laughter and mostly love.

I believe that if you can gather all the bits you can create. the bits can spark the memory and for a moment you might be able to see it, smell it, hear it, taste it, or just feel it..

embrace the bits and collect them.  sometimes bits are what makes a memory.

how often do you keep the ticket stub, the lock of hair, the ribbon, the key, the postcard, the receipts, the trinket...the bits of a cherished memory..

gather and embrace...

be creative everyday...

 "Play Ball!
calvinblog = IIII IIII IIII II
calvinscrap = IIII IIII IIII  IIII III
calvinbonus ( weekly) = IIII IIII (wk2) IIII I
calvinbonus (one time) = IIII IIII III
scattergories= III