Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ahhhh shucks...


blog award liebster

I was recently & most graciously nominated for a Liebster Award by Evie at Artful Scrapbooking!  Thanks so much Evie!!  What a great surprise and it is so sweet of you!  Be sure to check her blog out it is creative and very inspiring!
Now it is my turn to nominate some of my favorite blogs: (only thing with that is, the blogs I love and follow have all grown to larger numbers or followers)

So I thought maybe I could share some of my favorite pinners on pinterest
  • Vicki Horton
  • Carrie Hampton
  • carOlina
  • the twinery
  • janna werner
I know I am breaking all the rules.  What can I say..  Thanks again Evie it is a wonderful surprise...


 "Play Ball!
calvinblog = IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII
calvinscrap = IIII IIII IIII  IIII IIII  IIII II
calvinbonus ( weekly) = IIII IIII (wk2) IIII II (wk 3) IIII III (wk4) IIII I
calvinbonus (one time) = IIII IIII III
scattergories= III