Monday, September 17, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

I am very excited and grateful....This is my new favorite and very popping sassy layout....This little number was chosen, featured and published with Archivers for the 10th annual Scrapfest.  I know right!
I just want to share I only wish you could hold and touch this layout.  It dances off the page. 

The 10 squares behind are all machine stitched, inked and heated with love.  I have a little secret for you
to get the edges to curl naturally warm them a bit and they will soften and become delightful.  The one thing I love most about this layout is simply the photo.  I can and do scrap everyday, but every once in a while there comes "that" photo.  Take 100's and get one that you love--they were all worth it.  This layout is in the photo - proof be told, I scrapped it in many ways to get the one that I love.  Each time it was fabulous.

This weekend Scrapfest was held in Minnesota and Mall of America...it was their 10th year.  It was overwhelming and so excting once again.

My peeps and I made our way and it was spectacular fun!  What more can we ask for scrapping, food, shopping, and time with my chicka's.  More scrapping!

I have the true luxury of living close to the MOA and yes I even have worked there.  Years ago I was a visual merchandiser for a fun company and a manager for another.  If you love to shop it is mall heaven.

Overall Archivers put on a great event and inspired me to get out there and scrap all day and not work anymore..  Wahhooo way to go.  Now I just need my family to agree to the not working thingy.  ;0