Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am.....

Today is it, this is the day to start a few weeks worth of appointments to braces!  A big change, a milestone, and chance to make her so happy.  Funny how something kinda scary can be looked at as exciting!

She was bouncing off the walls to have extractions!  I am thinking seriously.  I am happy for her.  I am scared for her.  I am a mom.  I am filled with so many emotions.  I let go a bit more today.  I am wondering where the time is going.  I am trying to hang on and catch up.  I am proud.

Life's greatest reward.....childhood...and getting to do it again as an adult!

I often think motherhood is what makes such good scrappers.  I have been creative all my life.  I grew up in a very creative family.  But until I had a child and my heart opened, my creativity just didn't explode.  I think that is what draws it out of us, the childhood that is in front of us.  Their beautiful eyes and what they see.

Capturing a pure joyful heart.  A child's heart.

I am alot of things while being a mom, but mostly I am at peace. 

I am grateful everyday. I am loving life in her eyes.

~L