Thursday, September 20, 2012

a season...

What is your season?

Mine is fall...I truly do love them all for so many reasons.  I think I tend to love fall, because so many good, life changing things happen in the fall.  Our lives are also seasons, and this is a scrappy season.  I have been newly inspired to create with paper goods.  To take the time to reflect on summer and embrace the new time of memories to come.

First I must clean and purge.  It will be difficult.  I doesn't matter the age of the scrappy goodies.  I am able to still look at it and find beauty.  Promise, Potential, Possibilities.  Today begins the Process.  Fall cleaning if you will.  Because it is time to start a new plan to winter

I am also starting to think winter and Christmas and planning my December daily.  I am hopeful that a few close scrappy friends join me again. 

~L