Friday, September 24, 2010

then the rain came and came






Then it decided to rain...within 18 hours we got 15.5 inches (that is my rain gauge) there's no way in or out...sadly we are a farming community and the crops are floating...they are a total loss. It is amazing how in such a short few hours all is gone. School out early and many schools closed. As the river rises we wait....

Yet in the mist of it all our came the rainbow, in the pouring rain and darkness setting, it grew a beautiful rainbow. This too shall pass. Welcome to fall...

"Build a bridge and get over it!!" That's what my dove chocolate treat total me today.

I'm am cleaning, organizing and purging goods in the studio this weekend. Getting ready for a big weekend next week. SCRAPPIN'!!!!!

So many old goods are off to recycle or scrap heaven. This will be so good for the studio it is about to explode. I kid you not. I started to get worried with the flooding and all I could think about was where would all the supplies go....if the water rose into my home. I would be so sad.....All is good, no water for my house yet. Cross your fingers and thank the scrappin' gods, these supplies will be saved.

Be good and scrap a ton. Maybe next week I'll share a clean studio photo with you...
L