Monday, September 20, 2010

get your scrappy on.....


find a little art in the photo....

what I love about scrappin' is there are no rules...
There isn't one thing I have to follow... I have decided that is how I roll....

over the weekend I attended a scrapfest, got to meet with alot of my favorite vendors, and designers...

What I did mostly was things that are not easy for me...

1. stand in line FOREVER
2. smile in line FOREVER
3. do a little make and take
4. follow the make/take rules
5. find another line

As I stood line and waited for the make/take. All of which were really adorable. I wanted to redo them. This way that way. Crazy, silly and I shake my head at myself.

I have decided I want to be a make and take girl. I want to be the maker. I love to visit and talk scrap all day. I want to be the maker. Yep that's it when I grow up. How do I apply?

-L.