Tuesday, September 21, 2010

then it was done....


We have waited and waited and waited....
We have planned and planned and planned....

and then it was done..............

We had a great time!! Having a chance to see everything, ooooggle over the goods. Play a little I spy with a few of the designers.. Time to shop and shop and shop....

and then it was done...............

So now today I am blue, I want everyday to be at Scrapfest with my friends. I want to chum with the best. I want to spending all of my days creating. I look over my new goodies and only wish for more.

and I think we had a great time.......

I want the smell of only Starbucks and paper in the mornings. I want to have a worthy paper cut, one I can be proud of. I want my fingers to be stained and stuck together.

and I know I will be creative..........

If I close my eyes I can feel the floor at the MOA move under my feet. If I close my eyes I can smell the smell of the MOA. If I close my eyes and click 3 times maybe just maybe I'll be back there.

and I know I love this "hobby"..........

this lifestyle.......

Create and create some more, no rules, no expectations, just let go and be within what you love. Create within your passion. Something fabulous is sure to happen.

and just be scrap happy........