Monday, October 11, 2010

days go by



the days go by so fast....I can remember when Belles was born people would say she'll grow fast. "You'll look and it'll be ten years" To who ever told me this, thank you . You were so right wow....I am so glad to have been here for all the moments. I sometimes feel that I didn't get to photos enough of it and mark in my mind forever.

I am so ready for these next ten years and I am filled with an array of emotions, I only can hope they go well...(the teen age years--I'm talking) they scare the hell out of me. I plan to hold on tight and gracefully let her grow. My only wish is that I don't cry at every moment, and that I don't miss a thing.

This girl, I couldn't be prouder of her she works hard and loves to play. She is her own person and has her mind set for great things. I am looking forward to watching her fulfill these goals. I am looking forward to watching her smile, laugh, cry, play and grow.

I am looking forward to the next ten years....only to move toward the following ten years. May life continue to bless us...

I couldn't be more in love, than I am right now....

~L